Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

DRY Heat and Clothes Storage

While our trusty "Mr. Heater" has served us well for 4 years, our trip to Kentucky convinced me a vented, "dry" heating system was needed. As a result, I ordered a propane fired Cozy Cabin Heater and installed it recently. In addition, Cathie fabricated a pair of nifty clothes storage "lockers" that I installed in the forepeak. So... with those things accomplished, I put Buddy in the barn this week to hide from winter until we leave for warmer waters mid-to-late January.

2 comments:

  1. Hey You Two!

    We've been so busy with the baby coming and everything we haven't seen your blog 'til now!! It looks like you've been "pegging the fun meter"!! Can't wait to see you in Fl. GH is heading south sometime the first part of Dec. Once we get in the water we'll keep our eyes peeled for Buddy!!!

    ReplyDelete